Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Entry #3: Food Inventory

Friday, June 3
Coffee
Spinach and bacon soufflé, coffee
Cheeseburger with avocado, French fries, Pepsi
Chocolate shake
Chicken satay, half of an egg roll, beef fried rice, schezwan beef, volcano beef tenderloin, white rice, fortune cookie, zombie

Saturday, June 4
Pop Tart, coffee
Zuppa Toscana, breadstick, pastaccheti with sausage, coke
3 pieces of chocolate
Miller Genuine Draft
Chips and guacamole, steak burrito, fruit punch

Sun, June 5
Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, chocolate chip muffin, honeydew, cantaloupe, coffee
Cheese pizza, RC cola, chocolate cake with banana whipped cream, coffee
Steak fajitas, rice, beans, Pepsi
Half of a brownie

Mon, June 6
Cinnamon crunch bagel with cream cheese, coffee
Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich, baked potato soup, Pepsi
Chicken casserole, Pepsi
Toffee nut cookie, coffee

Tuesday, June 7
Asiago bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, coffee
Chicken casserole, Pepsi
Sweet and sour chicken, pan fried noodles, chicken fried rice, water
Cheese kolacky

What I Noticed
The most noticeable pattern in my diet is how I eat what is convenient during the first half of my day and what I “want” in the second half. For example, breakfast usually consists of something fast (a Pop Tart) or something at work (a soufflé or a bagel) while my dinners tend to be more varied.

Another pattern, one which I’m not too proud of, is my tendency to end my day with a pastry. I usually don’t consider myself a fan of desserts, but looking over these past few days, I might have to change it to “I’m not a fan of desserts…during the day.” :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment